Job Description:Arden Education are seeking an NQT either in EY, KS1 or KS2 for a full time permanent position in a Primary School situated in Oldbury.
You are to be passionate and a committed Primary Teacher who sets high expectations for their pupils and go above and beyond to inspire excellence throughout the school.
This School is looking for a key stage 1 and key stage 2 teacher to join their forward thinking team from September 2017.
About the School
This diverse primary school is situated in Oldbury and is a 2 form entry school with a 'Good' Ofsted grading.
This is an ideal position for a teaching professional who wants to deliver exciting and engaging lessons and achieves results. Pupils are extremely positive about their learning and make good progress because teachers build effectively on what they already know.
Required skills and qualifications
- QTS or PGCE/EYTS
- Strong English and Maths skills
- The ability to engage with a diverse range of pupils
- Strong delivery of lessons
Why join us?
-You will have a dedicated experienced consultant
- You will have consistent and regular work
- You are paid weekly or monthly - it's your choice
- You are paid between £105 - £130 per day depending on your experience
- Online portal for time-sheets and wage slips
You would need the below documents in order for us to process your registration:
- Eligibility to work in the UK -All candidates must produce either a passport, original UK birth certificate and proof of National Insurance number or valid VISA
- Overseas police clearance if required
- Driving Licence (if applicable)
- 2 Proofs of address
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of name change (if applicable)
- Enhanced DBS check and update service (if applicable)
- 2 passport photos
- Provide referee details covering the last 2 years
If you are interested in registering or have any queries please contact 0121 246 2550 or send your cv
Salary: £105 - £130 per day depending on your experience