Arden Education are working with a primary school situated in Kingstanding, Birmingham to find a a Lower Key Stage 2 Class Teacher starting from September 2018 full time, this is a permanent position.
This is a good primary school located near to Great Barr with easy access to trains and buses.
You are to be a primary teacher with experience or teaching placements across Lower Key Stage 2, experienced or Newly Qualified Teachers are urged to apply.
This school have high standards with everything they do, provide an enriched experience for all pupils with a creative approach to learning.
We are in the process of shortlisiting so please do send your cv immeditaly or contact Poonam for further information.
Benefits of this position:
- Salary from £22917
- You will join a friendly team who will support you to develop your skills further
- Support to complete your Induction Year
- Car-park on-site
Requirements of a Key Stage Two Primary Teacher
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Key stage one experience
- Curriculum Knowledge
Responsibilities of a Primary Teacher
- To plan, prepare and deliver quality lessons to a LKS2 classes
- Report to senior leaders
- To be engaging, creative and motivated about teaching
- Driven to raise standards and to be an inspirational teacher who is organised and dedicated,
Please send your CV should you be interested in this role or seeking another teaching role in Birmingham, Coventry or Sandwell, please include all relevant details.