Job Description:Arden Education are seeking an inspirational, creative, proactive and qualified KS1 primary teacher who has the enthusiasm and passion for making a difference to pupils learning.
This position is for long term position based in Sutton Coldfield, starting ASAP and is full time in an outstanding 2 form entry school. if you a passionate and committed individual who has the drive to succeed, sets high expectations for their students and has excellent classroom management skills Arden Education want to hear from you!
If you are an Early Years or Key Stage 1 Teacher and this position is not in the location you are looking for please get in touch to discuss positions in other locations.
Why register with Arden Education?
- You have a dedicated consultant who will actively seek the ideal role for you
- We listen to your needs
- We pay between £103.00 - £150.00 per day depending on your experience
- We are able to register you wherever is convenient for you!
You would need the below documents in order for us to process your application:
- Eligibility to work in the UK -All candidates must produce either a passport, original UK birth certificate and proof of National Insurance number or valid VISA.
- Overseas police clearance if required
- Driving Licence (if applicable)
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of name change (if applicable)
- Enhanced DBS check and update service (if applicable)
- 2 passport photos
- Provide referee details covering the last 2 years
If you are interested in registering or have any queries please contact 0121 246 2550 or send your cv and you will have a response within 24 hours
Salary: £103.00 - £150.00 per day depending on your experience
Location: Sutton Coldfeld