Job Description:Key Stage One Teaching Assistant Required
Arden Education are seeking an experienced KS1 Teaching Assistant for long term position situated in Sutton Coldfield
This position is to start ASAP and until the end of the academic year.
About the sucessful candidate
You are to have at least 3 months experience within key stage 1 and hold minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education or related studies.
If you are a dedicated, passionate, strong and creative TA/HLTA who wants to find a position that will progress your career, this may be the position for you.
Why register with Arden Education?
-You have a dedicated consultant who will actively seek the ideal role for you
- We listen to your needs
- We pay between £55.00 - £70.00 per day depending on the role
- We are able to register you wherever is convenient for you!
You would need the below documents in order for us to process your application:
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- All candidates must produce either a passport, original UK birth certificate and proof of National Insurance number or valid VISA.
- Overseas police clearance if required
- Driving Licence (if applicable)- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- 2 Proofs of address
- Proof of name change (if applicable)
- Enhanced DBS check and update service (if applicable)
- 2 passport photos- Qualifications
- Provide referee details covering the last 2 years
If you are interested in registering or have any queries please contact 0121 246 2550 or send your cv and you will have a response within 24 hours if your application is successful.
*Recommend a Primary Teacher and receive £100 per referral (T&C's apply)
Salary: £55.00 - £70.00 per day depending on experience
Location: Sutton Coldfield Birmingham