Job Description:Arden Education are working alongside a primary school which are seeking a Year 5 Primary Teacher to start a long term position from January 2018 until July with a potential to go permanent.
This school is 2 form entry school with a 'Good' Ofsted grading and based near to Coventry City Centre.
This school is seeking a Teacher who has the drive to succeed, set high expectations for their students and has excellent classroom management skills.
NQTs are welcome to apply!
Interviews are held during November so please get in contact ASAP.
Why register with Arden Education?
- You have a dedicated consultant
- Support through your Induction
- Online Timesheet Portal
- You are paid weekly or monthly - it's your choice!
- We pay between £105.00 - £120.00 per day depending on your experience
Please send your cv and a consultant will contact you to discuss the role, registration and Interview process.
You would need the below documents in order for us to process your application:
- Eligibility to work in the UK -All candidates must produce either a passport, original UK birth certificate and proof of National Insurance number or valid VISA
- Overseas police clearance if required
- Driving Licence (if applicable)
- 2 Proofs of address
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of name change (if applicable)
- Enhanced DBS check and update service (if applicable)
- 2 passport photos
- Provide referee details covering the last 2 years
Salary: £105.00 - £120.00 per day depending on your experience