Job Description:Arden Education are seeking a PPA Primary Teacher across KS1 and KS2 for long term position which is to start ASAP until July 2017.
This school is 2 form entry school and require an experienced PPA teaching professional to work 5 afternoons.
If you are a Teacher who has the drive to succeed, set high expectations for their students and has excellent classroom management skills Arden Education want to hear from you!
Interviews are held now so please contact us now!
Why register with Arden Education?
• You have a dedicated consultant
• We listen to your needs
• You are paid weekly or monthly - it's your choice!
• We pay between £120.00 - £160.00 per day depending on your experience
• We are able to register you wherever is convenient for you!
You would need the below documents in order for us to process your application:
• Eligibility to work in the UK -All candidates must produce either a passport, original UK birth certificate and proof of National Insurance number or valid VISA.
• Overseas police clearance if required
• Driving Licence (if applicable)
• 2 Proofs of address
• Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
• Proof of name change (if applicable)
• Enhanced DBS check and update service (if applicable)
• 2 passport photos
• Provide referee details covering the last 2 years
• You must hold QTS to apply for this post.
If you are interested in registering or have any queries please contact 0121 246 2550 or send your cv.
*Recommend a teacher and you can earn £100.00 per referral!(Terms apply)
Salary: £120.00 - £160.00 per day depending on your experience
Location: Sutton Coldfield Birmingham