Job Description:Arden Education are seeking a qualified experienced PPA teacher in KS2 who has the enthusiasm and passion for making a difference to pupils learning.
This full time position is to start after October half term and is initially long term with the view to go permanent.
This is a developing 3 form entry school and searching for passionate and committed individuals who have the drive to succeed, sets high expectations for their students and have excellent classroom management skills.
We are interviewing immediately for this position so if this position sounds like the role for you please get in touch.
Why register with Arden Education?
- You have a dedicated consultant who will actively seek the ideal role for you
- We listen to your needs
- We pay between £103.00 - £150.00 per day depending on your experience
- We are able to register you wherever is convenient for you!
You would need the below documents in order for us to process your application:
- Eligibility to work in the UK -All candidates must produce either a passport, original UK birth certificate and proof of National Insurance number or valid VISA.
- Overseas police clearance if required
- Driving Licence (if applicable)
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of name change (if applicable)
- Enhanced DBS check and update service (if applicable)
- 2 passport photos
- Provide referee details covering the last 2 years
If you are a teaching professional and this position is not in the location you are looking for please get in touch to discuss positions in other locations.
Please contact 0121 246 2550 or send your CV to us
Salary: £103.00 - £150.00 per day depending on your experience
Location: Saltley - Birmingham