Job Description:KS2 Primary Class Teacher Position
Arden Education are working in collaboration with a primary school situated in Coventry to find a Year 5 or Year 6 Class Teacher for a position starting in September 2018 full time with the view to go permanent.
This is a good - outstanding primary school located near to Coventry City Centre and with easy access to public transport.
You are to be a primary teacher with experience across Key Stage 2, experienced or Newly Qualified Teachers are urged to apply.
This school have an NQT mentor that is able to support you if you are a trainee teacher.
Benefits of a Primary Teacher
- Paid between £105.00 - £150.00 per day depending on your experience
- Paid weekly, online timesheet portal
- This position has view to go permanent in September for the right primary teacher
- You will join a friendly team who will support you to develop your skills further
- Support to complete your Induction Year if you are an NQT
Requirements of a KS2 Primary Teacher
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Key stage two experience
- Curriculum Knowledge
Responsibilities of a Primary Teacher
- To plan, prepare and deliver quality lessons to a Year 5 or Year 6 class
- Report to senior leaders
- To be engaging, creative and motivated about teaching
- Driven to raise standards and to be an inspirational teacher who is organised and dedicated,
Please send your CV should you be interested in this role or seeking another teaching role in Birmingham, Coventry or Sandwell, please include all relevant details.
Salary: £105.00 - £150.00 per day depending on your experience