Job Description:Arden Education are working with an Outstanding Primary School in Coventry.
We are seeking a Primary Teaching Professional for a Year 1 or Year 2 class starting January 2020 full time.
This is a 'Good' 2 form entry primary school with easy access from East Birmingham and North Coventry.
There are opportunities for growth within this school whether you are an NQT looking to complete your Induction, a teacher seeking additional responsibilities or a teaching professional looking for a class teacher post in a school which is dynamic, delivering a broad and balanced curriculum and led by a strong leadership team.
Primary teachers with experience across Key Stage 1, experienced or Newly Qualified Teachers are urged to apply.
Benefits of a KS1 Primary Teacher
- Paid between £115.00 - £150.00 + TLR per day depending on your experience
- Paid weekly, online timesheet portal
- This position has view to go permanent in September 2020 for the right primary teacher
- You will join a friendly team who will support you to develop your skills further
- Support to complete your Induction Year
Requirements of a KS1 Primary Teacher
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Key stage one experience
- Curriculum Knowledge
Responsibilities of a KS1 Primary Teacher
- To plan, prepare and deliver quality lessons to a Year 2 class
- Report to senior leaders
- To be engaging, creative and motivated about teaching
- Driven to raise standards and to be an inspirational teacher who is organised and dedicated,
Please send your CV should you be interested in this role or seeking another teaching role in Birmingham, Coventry or Sandwell, please include all relevant details.
Salary: £110.00 - £150.00 per day depending on your experience