Job Description:Arden Education are supporting a secondary school in Birmingham who are looking for a full-time or part-time SENCO and EAL Lead ASAP or from September.
The SENCO & EAL Lead will empower the SEND department and all staff to ensure that students of all abilities achieve their best possible academic outcomes.
They are looking for someone with the following qualifications, qualities, and experiences:
• QTS and SENCO qualification
• Have experience working with SEND students within a large and diverse inner-city school
• Experience identifying, monitoring, and providing effective support for students with SEND
• Experience of raising attainment and progress for students with SEND
• Implementing research informed strategies to support SEND and EAL students
Would you be interested in this position?
GBP £25,714 - £41,604 per year
(MPS/UPS plus a TLR1B - £10,161)
Salary: Salary GBP £25,714 - £41,604 per year (MPS/UPS plus a TLR1B - £10,161)