Job Description:Arden Education are seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant or a Higher Level Teaching Assistant for long term position based in Handsworth.
This position is to start ASAP full time in a 2 form entry school.
You are to have at least 3 months experience in Year 1 and hold a minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education or related studies.
You must have exceptional reading, writing and numeracy skills. Good organisational skills, patience, flexibility, creativity and an ability to build relationships with children, teachers and parents are essential.
If you are a dedicated and passionate TA/HLTA who wants to find a position that will progress your career, Arden Education want to hear from you!
Why register with Arden Education?
- You have a dedicated consultant who will actively seek the ideal role for you
- We listen to your needs
- We pay between £55.00 - £80.00 per day depending on the role and experience
- We are able to register you wherever is convenient for you!
You would need the below documents in order for us to process your application:
- Eligibility to work in the UK -All candidates must produce either a passport, original UK birth certificate and proof of National Insurance number or valid VISA.
- Overseas police clearance if required
- Driving Licence (if applicable)
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of name change (if applicable)
- Enhanced DBS check and update service (if applicable)
- 2 passport photos
- Provide referee details covering the last 2 years
If you are interested in registering or have any queries please contact 0121 246 2550 or send your details via candidate page on the website
Salary: £55.00 - £80.00 per day depending on experience