Job Description:Are you searching for a permanent or long term teaching post starting in September 2017?
Arden Education are seeking unqualified teachers for a position in a primary school situated in Coventry.
If you are a driven and committed individual with a passion to teach Early Years, Key stage 1 or Key stage 2 get in touch with us now.
We are recruiting on behalf of a 2 form entry primary school in Coventry, looking for graduates to work as unqualified teachers and are then supported through the QTS route.
You would need to have a Degree as a minimum to apply for this position.
Why register with Arden Education?
- You have a dedicated consultant
- We can secure you a post starting in September 2017 anywhere in Birmingham and Coventry
- We listen to your needs
- You are paid weekly or monthly - it's your choice!
- You are paid to scale between £90 - £110 per day depending on your experience
- We are able to register you when and wherever is convenient for you!
- We are able to support your NQT Year
You would need the below documents in order for us to process your application:
- Eligibility to work in the UK - All Teachers must produce either a passport, original UK birth certificate and proof of National Insurance number or valid VISA
- Overseas police clearance if required
- Driving Licence (if applicable)
- 2 Proofs of address
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of name change (if applicable)
- Enhanced DBS check and update service (if applicable)
- 2 passport photos
- Qualification certificates
- Provide referee details covering the last 2 years - Your university and most recent placement
If you are interested in registering or have any queries please contact Poonam on 0121 246 2550 or send your cv and you will have a response within 24 hours
*Recommend a teacher and you can earn £100.00 per referral! (Terms apply)
Salary: £90 - £110 per day depending on your experience