Arden Education are working in collaboration with a primary school situated in Coventry to find a Year 1 Class Teacher for a long-term position starting immediately until July with the view to go permanent from September 2018.
This is a good - outstanding primary school located near to Coventry City Centre with easy access to public transport.
You are to be a primary teacher with experience across Key Stage 1, experienced or Newly Qualified Teachers are urged to apply.
Benefits of a Primary Teacher
• Paid between £105.00 - £150.00 per day depending on your experience
• Paid weekly, online timesheet portal
• This position has view to go permanent in September for the right primary teacher
• You will join a friendly team who will support you to develop your skills further
• Support to complete your Induction Year
Requirements of a KS1 Primary Teacher
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Key stage one experience
• Curriculum Knowledge
Responsibilities of a Primary Teacher
• To plan, prepare and deliver quality lessons to a Year 1 class
• Report to senior leaders
• To be engaging, creative and motivated about teaching
• Driven to raise standards and to be an inspirational teacher who is organised and dedicated,
Please send your CV should you be interested in this role or seeking another teaching role in Birmingham, Coventry or Sandwell, please include all relevant details.
Salary: £105.00 - £150.00 per day depending on your experience