Job Description:Arden Education are seeking a Year 3 Class Teacher for a long term position starting November until July 2017
If you are a passionate and committed experienced KS2 Teacher who has the drive to succeed, set high expectations for their students and has excellent classroom management skills Arden Education want to hear from you!
This is an 'Good' 3 form entry school situated in Saltley Birmingham. This School is looking for a key stage 2 teacher to join their innovative team and continue delivering exceptional results.
Interviews are held now so please contact us ASAP!
Why register with Arden Education?
• You have a dedicated consultant
• We listen to your needs
• You are paid weekly or monthly - it's your choice!
• We pay between £103.00 - £150.00 per day depending on your experience
• We are able to register you wherever is convenient for you!
• We are able to support your NQT Year
You would need the below documents in order for us to process your application:
• Eligibility to work in the UK -All candidates must produce either a passport, original UK birth certificate and proof of National Insurance number or valid VISA.
• Overseas police clearance if required
• Driving Licence (if applicable)
• Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
• Proof of name change (if applicable)
• Enhanced DBS check and update service (if applicable)
• 2 passport photos
• Provide referee details covering the last 2 years
NQTs welcome to apply!
If you are interested in registering or have any queries please contact 0121 246 2550 or send your cv and you will have a response within 24 hours
*Recommend a teacher you can earn £100.00 per referral!
Salary: £103.00 - £150.00
Location: Saltley Birmingham