Year 6 Intervention Teacher
Arden Education are seeking a Year 6 experienced Intervention Teacher for a long term position starting immediately until July 2017. Depending on the Teacher this position can be full time or part time.
You are to be passionate and a committed experienced KS2 Teacher who has the drive to succeed and set high expectations for their pupils.
This School is looking for a key stage 2 teacher to support literacy and numeracy groups.
About the School
This primary school is situated in North Birmingham. This is a 2 form entry school with a 'Good' Ofsted grading.
This is an ideal position for a teaching professional who would like to make a difference to pupils, parents and a school with an innovative structure.
Required skills and qualifications
• QTS or PGCE
• Strong English and Maths skills
• The ability to engage with a diverse range of pupils
• Strong delivery of lessons
Why join Arden Education
• You will have a dedicated experienced consultant
• You will have consistent and regular work
• You are paid weekly or monthly - it's your choice
• You are paid between £120 - £150 per day depending on your experience
• Online portal for time-sheets and wage slips
• We listen to you and your needs
You would need the below documents in order for us to process your registration:
• Eligibility to work in the UK -All candidates must produce either a passport, original UK birth certificate and proof of National Insurance number or valid VISA.
• Overseas police clearance if required
• Driving Licence (if applicable)
• 2 Proofs of address
• Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
• Proof of name change (if applicable)
• Enhanced DBS check and update service (if applicable)
• 2 passport photos
• Provide referee details covering the last 2 years
If you are interested in registering or have any queries please contact 0121 246 2550 or send your cv
*Recommend a teacher and you can earn £100.00 per referral!(Terms apply)
Salary: £120 - £150 per day depending on your experience
Location: North Birmingham