We are a Recruitment Consultancy providing highly skilled and professional teaching and support staff to schools and nurseries within the West Midlands area. We conduct face to face interviews with all our candidates and ensure they are an excellent fit for the role you are looking to fill before progressing their Application further.
We are a small agency and in addition to employing a very personal approach, we are able to move very quickly if time is of the essence. Our flexible approach means you will always be able to contact us even if that is out of office hours.
All our candidates will have undergone stringent checks (listed below) to ensure they are legally able and they have the knowledge, qualifications and experience to meet your needs.
- Face to face interview
- Full application form including medical history declaration
- Eligibility to work in the UK -All candidates must produce either a passport, original UK birth certificate and proof of National Insurance number or valid VISA.
- Overseas police clearance (if required)
- Enhanced DBS check and update service (if applicable)
- List 99 check
- DFE registration
- Photo identification
- References (covering the last 2 years)
We are keen to build a lasting and successful partnership with our clients so when forwarding a candidate we will carefully consider every important aspect from the head teacher’s perspective.
We understand the importance of having quality staff whether your needs are for very short term or long term assignments. Your dedicated consultant will keep you informed with all progress when working on a vacancy.
Why use Arden Education?
- We use recommended teaching staff
- Your consultant will be fully trained and qualified with a wealth of experience within the Education sector.
- Your consultant will deal with all your needs whether that be for teachers or support staff
- You will find our rates are highly competitive
- We operate 24/7
- We do everything we can to understand and meet your expectations and we always do what we say!
To submit your vacancy please complete the below form: