Job Description:Arden Education are seeking inspirational, creative and proactive NQTs to work in Primary Schools across South Birmingham.
If you are a passionate and committed Newly Qualified Teacher who has the drive to succeed, sets high expectations for their students and has excellent classroom management skills Arden Education want to hear from you!
Positions are available after October half-term or starting in January for long term roles or you can simply work day to day in schools if you want to experience different schools in the first instance.
Why register with Arden Education?
- You have a dedicated consultant who will actively seek the ideal role for you
- We listen to your needs
- You are paid weekly or monthly - it's your choice!
- We pay between £103.00 - £120.00 per day depending on your experience
- We are able to register you wherever is convenient for you!
- Place you in schools that will support your NQT year
You would need the below documents in order for us to process your application:
- Eligibility to work in the UK -All candidates must produce either a passport, original UK birth certificate and proof of National Insurance number or valid VISA.
- Overseas police clearance if required
- Driving Licence (if applicable)
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of name change (if applicable)
- Enhanced DBS check and update service (if applicable)
- 2 passport photos
- Provide referee details covering the last 2 years including your last teaching placement
If you are interested in registering or have any queries please contact 0121 246 2550 or send your cv and you will have a response within 24 hours
Salary: £103.00 - £120.00 per day
Location: South Birmingham