Job Description:Arden Education are seeking experienced HLTAs for long term roles situated in Birmingham.
These positions are to start in September and October half term.
You are to have experience within KS1 or KS2 and hold Level 5 or equivalent qualifications in childcare and education related studies.
Why register with Arden Education?
- All consultants are mobile therefore we can meet you wherever is convenient to register you
- You have a dedicated consultant who will actively seek the ideal role for you
- We are honest and trustworthy
- We pay between £75 - £95 depending on the role
You would need the below documents in order to register you:
- Eligibility to work in the UK -All candidates must produce either a passport, original UK birth certificate and proof of National Insurance number or valid VISA.
- Overseas police clearance if required
- Enhanced DBS check and update service if applicable
- List 99 check
- DFE registration
- Photo identification
- References (covering the last 2 years)
If you are interested in registering or have any queries please contact 0121 246 2550 or send your cv to email@example.com and you will have a response within 24 hours
Salary: £75 - £95 per day depending on the position